SAR History                        Education                        Patriotism                        Genealogy


Change in Officers

Form Description: 

Please use this form to report the change in officers to National Headquarters.

Use this form when you are reporting a change in State Society of Chapter Officers.

Enter the name of the Chapter or State Society that you are reporting on, and then enter the name and National Number of each of the NEW officers.

Note: You may print a copy of the completed form for your records by going to [File] [Print] on your computer BEFORE you submit the form.