How do I create a supplemental application in the online system?
Creating a Supplemental in the Online Application System
1. Build the entire application as a regular type.
2. Click My applications.
3. Click the edit button on the right hand side of the screen for the application you want.
4. Click update and continue.
5. Go to the bottom and click “Save All and Continue”.
6. Click “Next Section”.
7. Click “Save Draft and View”.
8. Click “Edit/View”.
9. Under application type, click the down arrow beside the application type.
10. Select supplemental
11. Click Update and Continue.
12. Click “Print Application” in the top right corner.
13. Click OK.
14. Click Print Application (Top Right of Form)
15. Click the checkbox.
16. Click Continue.
17. Click Print.
How do I change my password?
1. Log into http://members.sar.org
2. Click the padlock icon in the top right corner
3. Type the desired password twice.
How much does it cost to join?
With a hobby like genealogy cost can vary depending upon how well your ancestors buried the records. The SAR cost vary from Chapter to Chapter or State to State with regards to dues. To find the cost for you reach out to the contact closest to you. They can be found here. The National Society cost for the application fee is $100 (US). The National Society dues are $35(US) The State Society cost would add to this amount. The same for Chapter cost.