All replacement certificates will have the electronic signatures of the current President General and Secretary General. To obtain State Society officers’ signatures, replacement membership certificates will be mailed to the State Society where the Compatriot’s membership originated (even if the member later transferred to a different State Society). The certificate will then be forwarded to the Compatriot by that State Society. Supplemental certificate replacements will be mailed directly to the Compatriot. If there are any questions, please contact Jon Toon, Registrar at (502) 588-6142 or

Please supply the following information for the replacement certificate being requested. Use a separate form for each replacement certificate. The fee for each request is $10.00