Help the SAR Genealogical Research Library by purchasing needed items for our library! We have an Amazon Wish List filled with books and office equipment. By purchasing an item off the Library’s Wish List, you can choose a donation that you can be sure the library needs. Amazon.com will ship it directly to us.
Current Wish List Books
- Andrews, H. Franklin. History of the Hamlin Family: With Genealogies of Early Settlers of the Name in America. 1639-1894.
- Pierce, Frederick Clifton. History of Grafton, Worcester County, Massachusetts, From its Early Settlement by the Indians.
- Mills, Elizabeth Shown. Professional Genealogy: Preparation, Practice & Standards. 2018.
- Jensen, Merrill. English Historical Documents, Vol. 9.
- Packwood, William. Two Revolutionary War Privateers, William and Joseph Packwood of Connecticut. 2019.
Updated 10 June 2021