Help the SAR Genealogical Research Library by purchasing needed items for our library! We have an Amazon Wish List filled with books and office equipment. By purchasing an item off the Library’s Wish List, you can choose a donation that you can be sure the library needs. Amazon.com will ship it directly to us.
Current Wish List Books
- Cisco, Jay Guy. Historic Sumner County, Tennessee, with Genealogies of the Bledsoe, Gage and Douglass Families and Genealogical Notes of Other Sumner County Families.
- Andrews, H. Franklin. History of the Hamlin Family: With Genealogies of Early Settlers of the Name in America. 1639-1894.
- Pierce, Frederick Clifton. History of Grafton, Worcester County, Massachusetts, From its Early Settlement by the Indians.
- Mackenzie, Alexander. History of the Camerons, With Genealogies of the Principal Families of the Name. 2015
- Mills, Elizabeth Shown. Professional Genealogy: Preparation, Practice & Standards. 2018.
- Raymond, Samuel. Genealogies of the Raymond Families of New England, 1630-1 to 1886: With a Historical Sketch of Some of the Raymonds of Early Times, Their Origin, Etc. 2018.
- Jensen, Merrill. English Historical Documents, Vol. 9.
- Packwood, William. Two Revolutionary War Privateers, William and Joseph Packwood of Connecticut. 2019.
Updated 19 February 2021