The NSSAR restricts fulfilling requests of application copies and ancestor information of living members to:
- Members of the NSSAR, NSDAR and NSCAR.
- Prospective members of the NSSAR may order a record copy through a Chapter or State Registrar or other NSSAR member assisting them with an application.
This form is for one Revolutionary War Ancestor search only. You must request each search separately. If a particular Patriot’s child is requested and there is an application available for that line, it will be sent. If not, another application will be sent for the Patriot requested, if available.
- Complete ALL fields, providing all known data, including any possible variant spellings.
- DO NOT use this form for any research service requests other than Ancestor/Patriot Record Requests.
- Please request one (1) ancestor search per form.
- The more information you provide, the better the chance of success.
- Cost is $10 USD
- The orders are processed by an employee and not automated. They are emailed to you in a pdf format.
- Turnaround time is within 48 business hours. In most cases it is handled same day.
All fees are non-refundable whether or not a record is found