- About US
- Who Can Join
- Why Join
- Getting Started
- Application Preparation Manual
- The Process
- State Contacts
- State Webpages
- Application Status
- Record Copies
- Research Services
- Patriot Search
- NSSAR Ladies Auxiliary
- NSSAR Genealogy Policies
- Youth Education / SARCAAH
- NSSAR Education Outreach Site
- Poster Contest
- Oration Contest
- Knight Essay Contest
- Eagle Scout Scholarship
- ROTC / JROTC
- Brochure Contest
- SAR CAAH Resolution
- History Teacher Award
- Children of the American Revolution
- Exchange Program
- American Heritage CD
- SAR Foundation
2012 - 2013 NSSAR General Officers
2012-2013 General Officers
Elected at Phoenix, Arizona, July 2012
- President General -- is the chief executive officer of the SAR. He guides the policies, oversees headquarters operations, and appoints the members of all the committees. He presides over meetings of the Executive Committee, the Trustees, and the annual Congress. He (or his designated representative) represents the SAR at the meetings of or in negotiations with other organizations.
Stephen A. Leishman
Stephen A. Leishman (DE) has been a member in good standing with the Delaware Society since 1999. Stephen A. Leishman was elected President General of the National Society, Sons of the American Revolution, in July, 2012 to serve a one-year term.
joexyzverizon [dot] net (Joseph W. Dooley) (VA)
Maintenance of records of the activities of the executive committee, trustees, and national congresses; headquarters staff operations; compiling officer and committee reports for distribution at meetings; meeting registration.
lindsey [dot] brockcomcast [dot] net (Lindsey C. Brock) (FL)
Maintenance of financial records; advice and action on financial issues; headquarters merchandise operation; dues
Thomas E. Lawrence (TX)
Advice and action on legal issues relating to the national society.
Larry P. Cornwell (AL)
Guidance on genealogical problems related to applications for membership and supplementals.
J. Michael Tomme, Sr. (GA)
Maintenance of membership records
rftownsmindspring [dot] com (Robert F. Towns (GA))
Securing and interpreting of the records required to document the history of the national society.
Michael C. Wells (AL)
Guidance for maintaining the national headqua