1900 NSSAR General Officers
1900 General Officers
Elected at New York, New York, May 1st 1897
President General: Gen. J. C. Breckinridge
- Secretary General: Capt. Samuel Eberly Gross
- Treasurar General: Hon. Cornelius Amory Pugsley
- Registrar General: A. Howard Clark
- Historian General: Gen. Theodore S. Peck
- Chaplain General: Rev. Ethelbert D. Warfield, D.D.
Vice Presidents General
- Gen. Francis H. Appleton
- Gen. Thomas M. Anderson
- Gen. Edwin Greeley
- Hon. James H. Gilbert
- Hon. Howard De Haven Ross
Source: A national register of the society, Sons of the American Revolution. By Sons of the American Revolution, Louis Henry Cornish, Alonzo Howard Clark. Published 1902.