- About US
- Who Can Join
- Why Join
- Getting Started
- Application Preparation Manual
- The Process
- State Contacts
- State Webpages
- Application Status
- Record Copies
- Research Services
- Patriot Search
- NSSAR Ladies Auxiliary
- NSSAR Genealogy Policies
- Youth Education / SARCAAH
- NSSAR Education Outreach Site
- Poster Contest
- Oration Contest
- Knight Essay Contest
- Eagle Scout Scholarship
- ROTC / JROTC
- Brochure Contest
- SAR CAAH Resolution
- History Teacher Award
- Children of the American Revolution
- Exchange Program
- American Heritage CD
- SAR Foundation
The SAR Member Database System
Welcome to the Online Member Database System. This system will allow you to verify and update your contact information within the Society. This will assist the Chapter, State Society and the National Society in maintaining the most accurate membership information possible.
Your Chapter and State Society will be able to use the system for membership reporting and communicating with their members in a timely manner.
You can help this process by logging in and checking out your information!
The Member Database system can be accessed by the following link: SAR Member Database
For a quick run through of instructions once you are in the database system please visit the following link: Online Database Instructions
If you experience any problems entering the web database system, please contact NSSAR at the following email address: mscroggisar [dot] org (Database Support)
Here is a brief introduction on How To access the NSSAR Web Enhanced Database System.
By going to this site you will be greeted with a User Login screen. If this is your first time visiting the site you will need to create a User ID and Password. To do this follow these steps:
- Click on the "Create User" button shown below the NSSAR Logo.
- Enter your National Number in the field marked "National ID"
- Enter your date of birth in the appropriate field under the "National ID" field. The date of birth should be in the following format: Month/Day/Year or MM/DD/YYYY
- Click on the "Verify Information" button. The system will then check the database for your National Number and date of birth, verify that you are an active member and proceed to the next screen.
- On the next screen you will be required to enter a unique User ID and password. The User ID should be something easy for you to remember. DO NOT use your National Number or date of birth as the User ID or password.
- Upon entry into the system, the first thing you will see is your membership information. Do not be alarmed if some of the information is missing or incomplete. This is a system in the process of being created and updated. As we get more information into the system it will show up on the web database system.
At this point the primary information shown is your mailing address and contact information. Any field which appears in white is a field that you can update. So if we have the wrong telephone number or email address feel free to update the system.
The web based system is synced with the National database system nightly. Any changes or updates from either system will generally appear within 1-24 hours, depending upon the time of the change.